In this episode Joyce Buford talks about the global Coronavirus pandemic and the impact it’s having on us emotionally, mentally, physically, financially, as well as on our environment.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Why we need to handle this new normal without stress, fear and anger.
- Why we need to implement daily self-care strategies during this quarantine
- Tips to keep you socially connected
- How to survive and even thrive during this unprecedented time
- How to transform your talents and gifts into something that can be done virtually so you can continue doing what you love
Joyce Buford is a life coach, author, speaker, and podcast host who has experienced transition in her own life and shares her secret to facing the fear of change with total confidence. Through her unique program and coaching style, Joyce supports clients during their transition to reclaim their true purpose and strengths. Her program focuses on helping clients who have experienced their own transitions of divorce and loss to thrive without limits.
Featured on the Show: