Learning to deal with Inner and Outer Conflict
In this timely episode, Susan Clarke and CrisMarie Campbell of Thrive share how conflict, which is often viewed in a negative way can be used to help us build stronger relationships. Especially now when couples and families are forced to stay at home together 24/7 because of COVID-19 quarantine, emotions can run high and conflicts may arise a lot more with your partner.
What you will learn from this episode:
- How dealing with conflict in healthy ways is a game changer in the second half of life
- Why conflict is the secret ingredient to #relationshipgoals
- Why you should find your voice and speak up before situations get worst
- Tips to harness and transform conflict for your success in any relationship
- What to do when you’re stock in the “right” or “wrong” mode
CrisMarie Campbell, an Olympic rower, Boeing flight test engineer has her MBA, and Susan Clarke, a former marriage therapist and Equus coach, are the authors of The Beauty of Conflict: Harnessing Your Team’s Competitive Advantage and their new book The Beauty of Conflict for Couples. They also have a podcast with the same name: The Beauty of Conflict for dealing with conflict at work and at home. As partners in work and life for over two decades, they’ve adapted their proven step-by-step process honed working with Fortune 100 Companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, AT&T and San Francisco Giants to help long-term couples use conflict as a catalyst to greater intimacy, passion, and fulfillment.
Featured on the Show: