Restore Your Mind-Body Health and Maintain a Balanced Life
After experiencing non-specific infertility issues, digestive problems, constipation, migraines and anxiety for many years, Nicole Andrews realize that she needed to change her entire lifestyle, not just her diet. In this episode, Nicole shares how detoxing and incorporating mind-body techniques lead to the creation of The Complete Detox program which she used to rid herself of health issues that had plagued her for many years. She now helps others who embark on The Complete Detox Program restore their Mind-Body health and maintain a balanced life.
Nicole Andrews is a grateful mother of two and a registered dietitian/nutritionist practicing functional nutrition therapy since 2003. She graduated from Florida International University and studied functional nutrition at the University of Miami’s Miller School of Medicine. She holds multiple certifications including: Psychology of Eating, Functional Nutrition, Certified Gluten Practitioner, Yoga Therapy & More. She wholeheartedly believes in the MIND-BODY approach to healing and living your best life. Having a passion for health and the in-depth insight into what makes the body work- Nicole is here to help you achieve the life you deserve."Genetics is the loaded gun but lifestyle pull the trigger” Click To Tweet
What You’ll Learn from This Episode:
- What detox is and why you should regularly rid your body of toxins
- Why you should identify and rid your life of toxic food triggers and toxic people
- Learn to identify the symptoms of toxicity in your body such as inflammation, joint and muscle aches, unexplained or hard to diagnose symptoms, low energy levels, inability to lose weight, etc.
- Learn how Nicole used detox to overcome digestive issues, constipation, infertility, migraines and anxiety
- Learn about Nicole’s Complete Detox three-phase MIND-BODY program where you will Prepare, Detox and Refresh your body & mind
- Get Nicole’s free gift – a 3-Day Mini Cleanse: 3 Foods to AVOID For Optimal Health & Why! *Recipes Included!
Nicole Andrews Information: